Usage of Wesurance Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). This AcceptableUse Policy (“AUP”) describes activities that are prohibited in connection with your use of theServices. Any users who are found to be violating these rules may see their subscriptionssuspended without prior notice. The subscription fees will usually not be refunded.
Illegal or Harmful Use
You may not use Wesurance Services for storing, displaying, distributing or otherwise processingillegal or harmful content. This includes:
- Illegal activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, thatcontravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of thejurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer goods or services, orpost or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hate or violenceagainst people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexualorientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatoryintolerance. You may not use the Services to promote or support organizations, platformsor people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence tofurther a cause.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, thatinfringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials thatexploit or abuse children.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware orhost phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials thatharm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Wesurance’s thirdparty providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or anyother illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal and confidential information: You may not post or upload any Materials thatcontain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidentialinformation, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or accountpasswords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs orwho is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that promoteself-harm.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials,that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
You may not attempt to compromise Wesurance Services, to access or modify content that doesnot belong to you, or to otherwise engage in malicious actions:
- Unauthorized access: Accessing or using any Wesurance Services without permission
- Security research: Conducting any security research or audit on Wesurance systems without written permission to do so, including via scanners and automated tools.
- Eavesdropping: Listening to or recording data that does not belong to you without permission.
- Other attacks: Non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against anyone or any system.
Network and Service Abuse
You may not abuse the resources and systems of Wesurance. In particular the following activitiesare prohibited:
- Network abuse: Causing Denial of Service (DoS) by flooding systems with network trafficthat slows down the system makes it unreachable, or significantly impacts the quality ofservice
- Unthrottled RPC/API calls: Sending large numbers of RPC or remote API calls to oursystems without appropriate throttling, with the risk of impacting the quality of service forother users.
- Overloading: Voluntarily impacting the performance or availability of systems withabnormal content such as very large data quantities, or very large numbers of elements toprocess.
- Crawling: Automatically crawling resources in a way that impacts the availability andperformance of the systems.
- Attacking: Using the Wesurance services to attack, crawl or otherwise impact theavailability or security of third-party systems.
- Abusive registrations: Using automated tools to repeatedly register or subscribe toWesurance services, or registering or subscribing with fake credentials, or under the nameof someone else.
We may modify this AUP, including the list of Restricted Items, at any time by posting a revised version at https://www.wesurance.io. By continuing to use the Services or access your Accountafter a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version ofthe AUP. In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will take precedence,but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined inthis AUP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
Reports for any abusive behaviour using Wesurance services may be sent to the responsible teamvia email at email@example.com.